Truco South Africa supplies slip-on flanges for its range of industrial rubber hoses. Our flanges are manufactured from high-grade, durable carbon steel – making them ideal for highly abrasive, high-wear applications.
Features of Truco South Africa’s flanges:
- Flanges bolted into industrial rubber hose
- Easy flange installation
- Provides connectivity to all pipework types
- Flanges available ex-stock
Our flanges are designed for pipework from 40 mm – 1 000 mm nominal bore. Custom size flanges available.
Ex-stock flange drillings sizes available:
- Table D flanges
- 10/3 flanges
- 16/3 flanges
Reusable Split Flanges
Truco South Africa’s reusable split flanges are ideal for connecting new hoses; joining hoses to steel pipes; and joining rubber hose to HDPE pipe. Reusable split flanges are made from high-grade, corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy.
They have 2 halves with an internal helix that corresponds to the spiral on the outside of the hose. The couplings are designed for fast, simple fitting with no special tools required.
Features & Benefits:
- Working pressures of up to 1000 kPa
- Available for hose sizes ranging from ID 50 mm to 610 mm
- Eliminate the need to stock various hose lengths with built-in flanges
- Reduce operational downtime
- Compatible with all major flange standards